Monday, March 15, 2010

Three Sides To Every Story

There is an old saying, "There are three sides to every story: yours, mine and the truth". 

Now there are three more sides: Andrew Young, Rielle Hunter and the truth.  Who do you believe? 

First John Edwards came out with his story.  Then Andrew Young wrote his book, "Politician".  Now Rielle Hunter has broken her silence with a Q&A in the latest issue of GQ.

Who to believe?  I read both the Young book and the Hunter interview.  I do not know.  I believe them both.  They may have fudged some details and misremembered some scenes, but I can see Young's side and, after reading the interview, I have a better grasp of who Rielle Hunter is. 

Update: The photos that accompany the GQ interview were the most unsettling part of the whole thing for me.  It seemed like a ready made Playboy "newsmaker" pictoral that Playboy had somehow passed on.  Now it seems that Hunter is unhappy with the pics.  Could it be due to the backlash the pictures have caused?  Like a PR campaign gone horribly awry?

No comments: